Visual representation of a release is very important for any artist. We want to ensure your cover art is of the highest quality, so images must be:
- 3000 x 3000 pixels (6000 x 6000 max)
- 72 DPI
- .jpg files
You are only allowed to use an image that you have the license to use. Additionally, you must not include any of the following within your image.
- Content you don't own the rights to.
- The word "exclusive."
- Any reference to your physical packaging, or digital product.
- Pricing information.
- Pornographic images or links to pornographic websites.
- Promotion for another product.
- The name or logo of a retailer.
- Any registered trademarks.
- Copyrighted logo types.
- Any misleading information (e.g. Do not include other artists not featured in your release).
- Reference to content that your release does not contain.
- Websites or URLs.
- Offensive imagery or symbolism.
- Production credits.
Lastly, your image should not be blurry, pixelated, mismatched, misaligned, rotated, incorrect, or have other quality issues.